Salary: £24000 – £24606
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Front of House Co-ordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Working alongside the Security guard offer an outstanding visitor experience from greeting to host delivery and subsequent visitor check out,
- Ensure the cleanliness and housekeeping of reception, bistro and surrounding areas are at the highest standard during the time on duty
- Working alongside the Security Guard represent the Client providing a professional, efficient switchboard/telephony service, ensuring all calls are handled effectively and accurately.
- Working alongside the Security Guard ensuring all visitors/contractors to site have an up to date induction in place and the necessary ID when working on site
- Responsibility for ensuring hospitality is ordered from the supplier and is delivered to the requestor on time
- To always look for time efficient ways of completing any activity
- Communicate effectively with all team members and participate in all team activities
- To ensure the legal & company requirements for fire, health, safety & hygiene are met and bring to the attention of the GSM any areas of training you feel you need or have missed.
- To ensure that all EProfit trading periods and procedures are adhered to
- To provide support to the Security Guard ensuring that the reception desk is not left unmanned during welfare breaks during core business hours
- To be competent in all reception duties such as Site inductions, answering the telephone and forwarding on calls, booking meeting rooms, booking couriers etc
- To assist the Security Guard in keeping the reception area tidy and clutter free.
- To support the Security Guard with the management of the car park
- Management of all Sodexo accounting procedures on site including invoice processing, stock taking, and associated end of week/month transaction activities. Ensuring all invoices and paperwork is correctly filed to comply with accounting requirements.
- Completion of the recharge spread sheet on a monthly basis.
- Complete administrative tasks for all departments to include, but not limited to signage, stock ordering, and quality management systems and SEMS checklists.
- Administration of the PPM and reactive work orders to ensure that the jobs are allocated, completed and closed out on Maximo
- To ensure that the Bistro Area is kept tidy during the hours of work – clearing away crockery and loading the dishwasher, wiping down tables and surfaces and ensuring that supplies of food consumables such as teas and coffee are readily available.
- Daily checks of all meeting rooms to ensure there are no immediate maintenance issues and report as necessary
- Daily floor walks of site to promote a positive and proactive vision of Sodexo
- Support to the Warehouse Coordinator with the incoming and outgoing of post and parcels, following up emails to recipients where necessary.
- To support the Security guard with the requests from Diageo staff for couriers, ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly.
- Manage the printer toners to ensure there is a ready supply
- Manage the Facilities invoices for Diageo where necessary
- To attend work promptly in accordance with your contracted hours
- When possible to undertake overtime as requested to ensure the efficient operation of the Front of House service
- To be prepared to assist your colleagues for example the Housekeeping operative, in a willing and positive manner and move from one activity to another
- To communicate effectively with all team members and to be friendly, pleasant and polite at all times
- To attend company briefing and training sessions as and when required
- To assist in the preparation of and participation in special functions at the Client/Company requests
- To look clean and smart, ensuring that the uniform provided is used and worn correctly and to follow the appearance and conduct policy
- To ensure the Noticeboard folder is kept up to date with any new polices, certificates etc and that the Weekly brief is made available for the team
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Stock takes carried out as directed and stock levels maintained
- No complaints about reception cover during core business hours
- All invoices traded on a monthly basis and units closed on time
- All paperwork is accurate and reliable and information is stored correctly
- Excellent Client feedback
- All audits passed.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar service environment within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service
- High level of personal hygiene
- Relevant training, qualifications and experience to deliver services in line with legislative and statutory requirements
- Awareness of the need to provide services in a sensitive manner such as not to affect Diageo’s business reputation
- Excellent first impressions
- Ability to multi task and prioritise and work on initiative
- Ability to work as a team and as an individual
- Reliable and Trust worthy
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Good general health
- Good communication, numeric and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- IT Skills
- Knowledge and Understanding of the Sodexo EProfit system
- Food Hygiene Certificate
Location: Quilter Senator, England