Salary: Up to £25,000pa
Shift hours: Permanent
Chartwells Independents is the UK’s leading Contract Caterer, providing an exciting and original Food and Beverage experience to a large host of Independent schools across the UK.
One of our biggest and busiest clients, Millfield School is seeking a Duty Manager to join their innovative and passionate catering team!
Working with the Senior School predominantly, the Food and Beverages Manager will be leading the Catering team on site to ensure that an exciting and michelin star service is provided to the clients at Millfield! As Food and Beverages Manager, the successful candidate will have experience in either a Restaurant or Hotel background to run a busy Catering team, both FOH and BOH along with ensuring the perfect execution of a large portfolio of highly exciting events that are made one of a kind by Chartwells Independents!
The successful Food and Beverages Manager will;
- Be an experienced People Manager
- Hold experience in either Hotel or Restaurant Management experience
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Able to lead a team
- Have a passionate and enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised approach to work
- Hold a full, clean driving licence