Your role at Signature
Our Food and Beverage Assistant will deliver restaurant quality service to our residents with a smile. You’ll welcome residents in, explain menu choices in a clear, concise way, serve food from the kitchen and take pride in keeping the dining room spotlessly clean. Your role will also support dining operations or food & beverage service in other areas such as the Private dining room, Café, Sky Lounge Bistro or special events as applicable to the home where you are applying.
You’ll take dealing with complaints in your stride, ensuring the resident feels listened to and understood, and making sure the supervisor is informed of any issues quickly, in a calm and polite manner.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.90 per hour
- Shift Times: 07:00am – 15:00pm or 12:00pm – 20:00pm (you must be flexible for alternate weekends required)
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Commuting – Hertford East (0.6 miles) and Hertford North (0.7 miles)
- Bus number – 324 (0.3 mile walk)
- Free parking on site for car drivers
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your charming, friendly personality and exceptional organisational skills, a year’s experience working in a busy restaurant is an advantage.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/113354/8711