Salary: £11.69 – £11.69
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a FOH Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
To provide a high level of customer service within the operational areas by using initiative and excellent communication skills, promptly and effectively dealing with visitors, bookings, requests and queries.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills and experience
- Previous experience in a Front of House or reception role
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service team service personnel to achieve results
- Database / IT experience
- Front of House / Reception experience
- Experience on using booking system
- Some knowledge of systems relating to tracking of helpdesk requests or room bookings
- Good eye for detail
- Confident in dealing with customers and clients at all levels in an appropriate manner
- Experience in using a range of IT products to generate reports (Word, Excel etc)
- Highly customer focussed and a proactive problem solver / innovative thinker.
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
Location: Cambridge – Granta Park, England