Salary: Attractive plus benefits
EMR is offering an exciting opportunity to someone who is looking to broaden their experience and work with a market leader that makes our world a better place.
The purpose of this fantastic role is to be part of the team responsible for coordinating and documenting the maintenance and repair of a fleet of 250 large goods vehicles and 150 trailers located across the UK.
Liaise with Transport Managers, Transport Coordinators and Service Providers to ensure accurate completion and administration of the scheduled LGV fleet maintenance activities.
- Manipulation of large data sets in Excel for Quarterly Returns and department M.I.S.
- Ensuring company enterprise resource planner (Trade2) is up to date
- Produce reports to customers in a timely manner
- Updating contracts and pricing
- Receiving job requests from customers and booking collections from around the UK
- Management of supplier emails and telephone queries
- Ad hoc administration tasks requested by the Team
- Setting up new customers on Trade 2
- Reconciling Data
- Processing of customer and haulier invoices
- Interaction with Regulatory Bodies
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel (SUMIF & VLOOKUP formulae and Pivot tables etc.)
- Excellent numerical skills are essential to reconcile data quickly and accurately
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- You will hold a UK valid driving license
Hours per week: 45