In a Nutshell…
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our team within Vistry Central Home Counties, at our Broxbourne office in Hertfordshire. As a Finance Analyst working in our Central Home Counties business unit, you will provide support to the business unit in providing accurate and timely financial information to all stakeholders for decision making purposes and assist with the smooth running of the finance team.
The role involves working as part of a wider team to deliver monthly reporting to stakeholders across the business and assist with ad hoc requests. We are looking for an experienced financial accountant to join our Central Home Counties region who is eager to learn and progress their career.
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA equivalent)
- Experience in a reporting function or similar would be beneficial.
- Able to produce information accurately and to the stipulated deadlines.
- Experience of implementing new processes and procedures and consistently challenging such processes to improve the quality of output.
- Experience of using COINS or D365 would be beneficial.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and possess commercial awareness to effectively communicate at all levels across the business.
- Be flexible in their approach and be proactive in dealing with issues.
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communicator, working well with both finance and non finance colleagues.
- Be a team player
- From a housebuilding or construction background (although this is not essential as full training will be provided).
More about the Finance Analyst role…
- Preparing monthly reports for Regional and Group teams
- Assisting in preparation of cashflows
- Opportunities to coach and support Assistant Finance Analyst
- Performing month end reconciliations and providing account analysis
- Preparation and input of judgemental monthly journals
- Review of non judgemental journals
- Coordination of early stage Joint Venture accounting
- Business partnering with non finance stakeholders to facilitate information flow
- Contribution to ongoing continuous improvement of processes within the division
- Any other finance duties as directed & required
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: Turnford Place,Great Cambridge Road, Broxbourne, EN10 6NH