Our multi-award-winning organisation is looking to recruit a Care Assistant to join our Care team. The role of Care Assistant is based on a rota basis which may include evening and weekend shifts. This is a pivotal position to help ensure our residents live a meaningful life and feel involved within their community.
The role of Care Assistant will involve the delivery of Care Services within our Care Homes to excellent standards.
There is a genuine occupational reason under the Sex Discrimination Act 1974 that this position is open to female candidates only.
What you will be doing
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Care Assistant in our friendly and dedicated team. This is a key role supporting residents. You will:
- Assist residents with personal care, food and drink and administering medication
- Support residents in all activities of daily living to maximise wellbeing and promote choice, independence, and dignity
- Provide encouragement and companionship by engaging with residents and other stakeholders
- Support with recreational activities
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or willingness to be trained)
- Be naturally compassionate and able to demonstrate integrity, through treating our residents fairly and with respect
- Have a willingness to undertake all aspects of care to meet the physical, emotional, and social needs of our residents
- Ability to work shifts (including weekends and evenings)