Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an FEL Operator to join our friendly team based in our Tarmac Stancombe Plant, Bristol Area. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
Reporting in to our Site Manager, the successful Operative, will be responsible for undertaking all site duties safely, understanding CRH and SHE safety, receiving in raw materials, storage, production, despatch, housekeeping.
You will also take responsibility for:
- Meeting daily production target requirements.
- Reporting of data for quality purposes.
- Moving, loading, and unloading products from the plant and vehicles
- Meeting customer service requirements in terms of accurate loading and timely vehicle turnaround.
- Continuous Improvement of performance standards
- Continuous improvement towards plant and production methods
- Good housekeeping
Are you an experienced Operative, Production Operative or Forklift/shovel loader driver? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for an Operative and we want to hear from you!
As our ideal Production operative, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar production & despatch environment. You will also:
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Ideally, hold a mobile plant licence for diesel counterbalance forklift truck
- Be a proficient communicator
- Be a good team player
- Have experience of manual handling
Location: Bristol, Avon, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/112/1411