Salary: £10.4 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Facilities Personnel to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Eurest on a full time basis, contracted to 45 hours per week.
As a Facilities Assistant, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of facility management with the wider facilities team. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Eurest? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To visit several client sites on a planned route in a specified geographical area to perform various cleaning duties.
- To ensure sites are cleaned to a high standard or exceeds the standard applicable to the site, Key duties may include the vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping of floors, corridors and rooms, cleaning washrooms and toilets
- Maintaining stock levels on your van as well as ensuring the sites have adequate cleaning consumables and materials that are safely stored
- To have an understanding both Excel and Word documents
- To perform a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance of a safe, clean and hygienic environment
- To be able to maintain your company vehicle, including recording travel and fuel expenditure
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency
Our ideal Facilities Personnel will:
- Displays a responsible, flexible can do approach to work duties with a passion to provide high standards of customer care and supports colleagues to achieve personal and team goals.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of COSHH
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant area
- BICS Level 1 or Level 2
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/0102/0/52088118/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.