Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
Up to £50,000 Per Annum (DOE)
Monday – Friday role – (8am – 5pm) – Flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business.
This is an exciting, brand new opportunity to join our 14forty team as a Facilities Manager at Collins Aerospace (AIS) in Plymouth.
We are seeking an Facilities Manager with experience in M&E Services & Facilities Management to join our 14forty team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall delivery of FM services on the site, the day-to-day liaison with the client stakeholders and budget accountability. Knowledge and experience of all FM services is required but a technical / hard services background is critical to the role. Project Management delivery skills also important to manage the various client fit-out plans.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the team are focused and attending their duties as delegated. The individual will also be responsible for ensuring that any escalations are dealt with in swift and timely manner along with building relationships with all members of staff across the business so that their presence is known.
You will also oversee delivery of the following services with support of departmental managers
- Maintenance (Technical services / M&E)
- Portage / Facilities Support
- Project Management
- An enthusiastic self-motivated individual with a drive & passion for delivering high quality work.
- Experience within a similar role managing all facilities management services, hard and soft.
- A well rounded Facilities Manager with experience all managing all services, but with a technical services bias.
- Sound technical understanding of M&E systems including PPM, Reactive Maintenance and Fault Rectification.
- Technical and Project management background / experience.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Experiencing of managing and developing a team.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of CAFM systems.
- Relevant qualifications in Facilities Management.
- Mechanical and / or Electrical experience and qualifications.
- SIA Licence (we will provide training if required).
- First Aid Trained (we will provide training if required).
- Current LV or HV Authorised Person Training competent.
- Current Working at Heights Authorised Person Training competent.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma in Health & Safety or willing to work towards.
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day. Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.