Salary: €40000 – €47000
Shift hours: Full Time
Role Purpose: To support and work closely with all PPP stakeholders and to manage day-to-day operational issues and the on-site hard & soft service delivery team.
Reports to : PPP Schools Contract Manager
Context: This role is to manage the PPP on-site service delivery team (hard & soft services), to ensure compliance with all contractual obligations, to ensure consistent communication in terms of process, to provide leadership and instruction to the on-site teams, maintenance reporting, contractor engagement, lifecycle process management, contractual reporting and personal development.
Dimensions – Responsible for: The on-site service delivery team (hard & soft services) and the effective management and delivery of planned preventative maintenance programs and lifecycle programs. Responding to the ‘reactive’ needs of the client in line with contractual obligations.
- To support the administration of the PPP contract.
- Understand the need to drive service delivery and performance.
- Develop beneficial internal/external relationships
- Produce, prepare and issue reports in a Word Excel or PDF format
- Monitor operational deadlines and complete the appropriate follow up to ensure success
- Maintain and update annual lifecycle plans and actual costings.
- Resolve issues by liaising with relevant Management and site FM teams
- Ensure safe systems of work is adhered to at all times
- To adhere to Sodexo’s policies and procedures
- To develop knowledge of in house management system
- This document is not and can not be exhaustive, additional responsibilities and ad hoc duties may be added as required
- Strong “people management” skills.
- Strong contract and commercial management experience in the PPP industry, with experience in a client facing role.
- Good communication skills with the mental agility to “think on your feet” and provide solutions.
- Intelligent approach to performance monitoring.
- Proficient IT skills, including Excel, Work and MS office.
- Understand and thrive on working in a customer focused environment
- This role requires a high level of attention to detail coupled with an ability to do things at pace without loss of accuracy
- An understanding of basic technical aspects of FM Services (hard & soft)
- Customer facing attitude and excellent team building, people management and leadership skills.
- Capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Financial acumen.
- PC literate, an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products is essential (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Very strong communication skills.
- Previous FM management / coordination experience
Location: Colaiste Chill Mhantain, Burkeen, Wicklow, Ireland