Exciting Opportunity Alert! Join Rendall & Rittner as a Facilities Manager!
Are you looking for a rewarding challenge? Rendall & Rittner, an acclaimed Residential Leasehold Property Management company, is on the lookout for a Facilities Manager. This is an incredible career opportunity with a fantastic package.
Position: Facilities Manager
Location: Southbank Tower, SE1 9EY
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 0800 -1700
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000 (depending on experience)
Contract: A permanent position that offers stability and room for growth.
Why Rendall & Rittner:
Award-Winning: Join an established and celebrated company known for delivering first-class property management services.
Career Growth: At Rendall & Rittner, we invest in your professional development with fully funded training programs.
Perks Galore: Enjoy exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, dining, shopping, health, and fitness.
Competitive Compensation: Get rewarded with a competitive salary and discretionary bonuses.
Time Off: Enjoy 25 days of holiday plus national holidays.
Earn More: Optional overtime available across the Rendall & Rittner portfolio through our in-house ‘TSS’ temp team.
Professional Attire: A team uniform is provided to ensure a polished and consistent appearance. *
Team Spirit: Be part of a collaborative work environment, where your team and relationships matter.
Pension Plan: Secure your future with the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme.
Extra Support: Access Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) to help with family, health, financial, and work-related matters.
This role is based in the prestigious Southbank Tower comprising of 193 luxurious apartments and penthouses, and a suite of state-of-the-art amenities including swimming pool, gym, spa, cinema, business lounge, residents’ lounge, and the largest roof terrace in London. Additionally, the tower offers 24-hour concierge services and a convenient car park. Located in close proximity to Waterloo and Southwark Station.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
As a Facilities Manager at Rendall & Rittner:
- You will have experience working in a similar role, responsible for ensuring health and safety compliance and statutory compliance with good knowledge of building management systems.
- Your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately supporting a strong unified working environment.
- You’ll have successfully worked with a variety of contractors and liaising with key personnel daily basis. Managing multiple contractors at any given time and ensuring the quality of works and value.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, a charismatic leader with the ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across the board.
- You will have experience managing reactive and preventative maintenance.
- You’ll have experience in delivering a range of onsite projects from start to completion.
- You’ll already have some brilliant experiences behind you in relation to delivering great customer service, managing complaints, working safely and managing a team environment. You’ll lead, engage and inspire others.
How to Apply:
Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions, with documented evidence of eligibility required. Some benefits may become available after a qualifying period. *Some developments vary.
Join Rendall & Rittner and take your career to the next level. Don’t miss out on this exciting chance to progress your career and make a significant impact!
Salary: 38000 – 42000