Salary: £35,000 + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the Peyton and Byrne Events Team in London as our Events Operations Manager.
Peyton and Byrne are passionate caterers delivering vibrant and memorable events in iconic venues and cultural institutions. Peyton events provides catering to some of the capitals most beautiful arts and heritage sites including The National Gallery, Lancaster House and The Royal Academy of Arts.
In this exciting and challenging role you will be responsible for the delivery of superb corporate events that take place at unique cultural venues and green spaces across London. From corporate breakfasts seating 10 people to evening events with 1000 plus attendees you will be at the centre of the action ensuring they run smoothly and successfully.
You will be an experienced hands on Events Manager who can motivate and lead a team of catering and hospitality staff and deliver a first class services to our corporate clients.
Ideally you will have worked in similar venues before but we are happy to speak with candidates who have come from different venues and have the right attitude and ambition to thrive with us!
This really is a brilliant opportunity to join a unique catering and events business who are a part of a global organisation where the freedom to develop is limitless; we will absolutely support you to grow in this role and to develop your career with Sodexo.
- To work with the Head of Events and back of house team to develop and maintain all aspects of the Peyton Events offer, ensuring we remain at the forefront of the industry and lead with innovation and brand relevance
- Through client and supplier engagement this role is responsible for the professional, creative and
- innovative operational delivery of all Peyton Events
- To ensure delivery of all Peyton Events are to our high standard and operations teams are fully
- briefed in line with clients requirements and expectations
- Manage creative process, developing events, setting scope of work and priorities, providing
- feedback on creative, securing approvals, and overseeing final event delivery
- Ensuring all client needs are met throughout the planning process, adapting to budgets without
- compromising event style or operational delivery
- Produce accurate, detailed event packs in a timely fashion for, operation teams and
- kitchen brigades
- Ensure ongoing communication with Third Party suppliers and revising quotes as appropriate
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
Experience within catering events management
Extensive experience of event operations delivery
Experience of events within large scale, cultural venues
Fantastic interpersonal skills which enable him/her to work effectively in a team and communicate
quickly and efficiently under pressure
Flexibility and can perform well in stressful environments
Creative mindset with experience of cultural and arts venues and business
Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work load and manage time
A calm and accepting view to change and the ability to react to this quickly and efficiently
Computer literacy in work processing, spread sheets and database programmers and show
willingness to learn new systems
The ability to think commercially but be sympathetic to the restrictions on national buildings and
working within these guidelines
A passion for British food and beverage
Location: London, England