Shift hours: Permanent
Events Manager – Hampshire
Up to 27k + Compass Benefits
Leith’s specialize in providing conference and banqueting, hospitality and food services to leading cultural, arts and exhibition locations throughout the country. We are part of the Lime Venue Portfolio with other Leith’s properties including, The QEII Centre, Hatfield House, Olympia London, Hever Castle and Glyndebourne Festival.
Situated in the heart of the New Forest, Beaulieu offers you a versatile and unusual venue for an event with a difference, whether you are looking for a conference, dinner, wedding reception or a family fun day. From the stunning Palace House, home of the Montagu family, to the Domus in 13th Century Beaulieu Abbey and the world-famous National Motor Museum, we have something to suit everyone.
A MEETINGS AND EVENTS VENUE
Beaulieu offers some of the finest meetings and events facilities on the south coast. With modern conference facilities, historic buildings and unique event spaces, we’re proud to offer a fantastic solution to your event needs, whether you’re hosting a meeting, banquet, summer party, or even planning your wedding.
As Events Manager you will be hands on role. Your duties will include:-
Overall responsibility for delivering excellent service in a fast paced quality C&E operations with key segments of weddings, Client events and small meetings, ensuring the highest standards and excellent customer service.
- Working closely with General Manager and Sales Manager
- Lead and manage a large variable team
- Train and develop and upskill the team and looking at PDP to ensure we promote and grow within
- Compile rotas in line with budget and business needs making sure we are not over or understaffed
- Manage customer feedback forum and putting action plans together
- Oversee the delivery of all C&E bookings making sure we upsell and fully understand the C&E requirements
- To meet weddings couples as required on site
- Administration of bookings using the Delphi system, making sure all customer/client are accurate
- Will be required to undertake Duty Manager shifts, as part of the senior management team
- Maintain a professional relationship with the internal teams to ensure the smooth running of the C&E department. Building relationships with external suppliers
- Maintaining the Health and Safety standards for the safe handling of food, and the correct use and storage of equipment/ facilities.
- Ensuring all conferences are fully set and that adequate staff are on site before guests arrive.
- You will be responsible for day to day conference and events business liaising with the on the day client to ensure the operation is delivered to the highest standards and leading the variable team to ensure all aspects of the event preparation and catering delivery are met.
- To liaise with the events operations team to ensure all events are planned for and delivered to the highest standard.
- To exceed customer and client expectations by demonstrating a positive and flexible attitude to requests, especially under pressure.