Up to £30,000 depending on experience
** Remote/home working allowed **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
…And right now, we are looking for an Event Lead on a 12 month Fixed term contract to cover maternity at an exciting time in Saga’s history. As a Group, Saga is taking to the seas in our brand new, luxury cruise ships, leading the market with innovative insurance and financial products. You will be creating and delivering an annual calendar of engaging digital events, prize draws, offers and exclusive content from Saga and third parties, for Saga customers to enjoy as part of their benefits, by sourcing new suppliers and building exceptional relationships with them, as well as existing partners, for the purposes of negotiating offers and delivering collaborations and exclusive content.
You will have responsibility for managing the necessary procedures and processes (including systems) that form the infrastructure of the events and prize draw proposition, which may include systems set up, customer correspondence, reporting and analysis of performance.
With this role you will need to attend events (may be out of usual office hours) to ensure delivery standard are met and to review success and customer feedback.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If this is of interest to you then we would be keen to hear from you!
As an Event Lead your top 5 responsibilities will be:
Proactively identify exceptional experiences for Saga customers in the form of digital and live events, content, and prize draws, presenting recommendations & a compelling rationale for executing these ideas.
Fully owning the delivery and creation process encompassing negotiation to execution of the agreed items.
Sourcing new suppliers and building exceptional relationships with them, as well as existing partners, for the purposes of negotiating propositions, and delivering collaborations and exclusive content.
Responsibility for managing the necessary procedures and processes (including systems) that form the infrastructure of the events and prize draw proposition, which may include systems set up, customer correspondence, reporting and analysis of performance.
To be responsible for the monitoring, delivery, and reporting of accurate data to review performance of events and keep track of key KPIs.
Capability, Knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated experience working to create and deliver physical and digital small group and large scale events.
- Experience in creating and delivering a calendar of content, prizes and gifting.
- Financial management experience; negotiation and contracting to procure services or products, budgeting events, invoicing.
- Experience of account management and relationship building with third party suppliers.
- Adobe and Sitecore experience preferred.
- Fast learner and adaptable.
- Creative thinker.
- Good communicator (written, spoken, virtual).
- Stays calm and positive under pressure.
- Professional and diplomatic.
- Customer-service orientated.
- A team player.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Enjoys being target-driven and working to strict deadlines.
- Enjoys responsibility.
- A proactive approach.
Our values are:
- Precision Pace – Always owning and making things happen.
- Empathy – Always aware of others.
- Curiosity – Always asking why.
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
Job Reference: saga/TP/74/1326