Salary: Monthly Paid
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have a vacancy for a Enhanced Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our ever-expanding work force. The role would be to providing the highest level of touch point and sanitisation cleaning throughout the site.
The position can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, overtime and advancement. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 12pm-4pm however we can be flexible for the right candidate so please enquire. It is £8.91 paid monthly. Contracted to 20 hours a week as a permanent position.
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.
- In this role, you will work to a schedule to provide a range of disinfection and sanitisation services to highly used touch points, that include offices and meeting rooms, toilets and washrooms, kitchens and communal areas completing all in a timely manner recording your process
- You will be replenish stock within your area of responsibility, as well as ensuring all consumables (such as soap, toilet tissue and hand gels) are regularly topped up
- You will ensure meeting rooms, office spaces, kitchens and toilets are sanitised thoroughly thereby keeping everyone within the building safe
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities in a safe manner, by always wearing all required PPE, following all relevant Sodexo and NPS processes and procedures and following all steps to safety.
- Will be great at working independently and as part of a team
- Will be Reliable with excellent time keeping avoiding service failures at site
- Will have a polite and courteous manner and would be able to represent Sodexo both internally and with clients
- Would be flexible and available to pick up additional hours if required
- Would have some previous experience in a similar role and be familiar with COSHH (However full training is provided)
- Would have a strong initiative in cleaning tasks and keep an excellent standard of cleanliness across the site.
Location: Mansfield Arrival Square, Station Road, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England