Salary: £8.91 – £8.91
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have a vacancy for a Enhanced cleaner to our Approved Premises team. Working alongside the National Probation Service, our AP teams work in secure homes for Ex-offenders who are on release from the prison service and making the transition back into the community.
The position offers a real sense of value and meaning, as you work alongside NPS colleagues who’s aim it is to support rehabilitation and help reduce reoffending amongst the AP residents, and holds fantastic opportunities for career progression, overtime, and advancement.
The hours of work are Saturday and Sundays 12pm-4pm however we can be flexible for the right candidate so please enquire. The rate of pay is £8.91 per hour, paid monthly.
All training, uniform and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one on the job.
- In this role, you will work to a schedule to provide a range of disinfection and cleaning services to highly used touch points, that include offices and meeting rooms, toilets, showers, and bathrooms, and kitchens and communal areas, completing all records as directed accurately and in timely manner.
- You will replenish stock within your area of responsibility, as well as ensuring Ensure all stocks are replenished in your area of responsibility and make sure all consumables (such as are topped up such as soap, toilet tissues and hand gels) are regularly topped up.
- You will be ensuring meeting rooms, office spaces, kitchens, and toilets, are sanitised thoroughly, thereby keeping residents and colleagues safe, as you help to reduce the risk of infections spreading.
- Sanitise meeting rooms, office spaces, kitchens and toilets between use
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities in a safe manner, by always wearing all required PPE, following all relevant Sodexo and NPS processes and procedures, and continually asking yourself three key safety questions: is my environment safe? Is the equipment safe and appropriate for the task? Do I know how to do the task safely? Reporting any safety concerns or faulty equipment to your line manager immediately.
- Will be great at working independently and as part of a teamFlexible attitude to work individually and working as part of a team
- Will be Rreliable and have with eexcellent time keeping
- Will be customer focussed and will deal with all residents and personnel in a polite and courteous mannerAble to represent Sodexo both internally and with clients in a polite and courteous manner
- Will have experience with COSHH (although, this is not essential as full training will be provided)
- Will hold themselves to high standards of cleaning whilst working independentlyAvailability to pick up additional hours if required to cover sickness or holidays
- Due to the nature of the environment we operate in, candidates must be 21 years of age or older
Location: Trent House, Woodborough Road, Alexandra Park, Nottingham, England