Salary: £31000 – £31000
Shift hours: Full Time
To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works and emergency procedures as required.
- To carry out PPM, Reactive Maintenance and extra works requirements in accordance with set schedules.
- Ensure standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the site systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- Fault finding and remedial works as required
- Weekly and periodic inspections as per H&S Inspection matrix
- Assist with other PPM/extra works related tasks
- Attend weekly site meetings and toolbox talks.
- To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
- Work a split shift system.
- Escort and supervise sub-contractors on site.
- Write and review method statements and risk assessments.
- Provide on-call site cover as required.
- Work across all contracted sites.
- Keep up to date with all current standards and regulations
Qualifications and Experience
- Good health & safety knowledge and experience.
- Proven background in electrical engineering discipline.
- City and Guilds or equivalent in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of maintaining some of the following: LHV/LV, MCC’s, Switchboards, Generators, Lighting, Bus Bars, Invertors, DB’s, UPS’s,
- Understanding of BMS systems.
- IT Literacy essential.
- Experienced in working with CAFM systems.
- BS7671 18th edition IEE wiring regulations.
- Knowledge of office Audio Visual systems.
- Data & telephone experience.
Personal qualities – Skills & Competencies
- Confidence and commitment to provide a high quality, professional service
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
- Willingness and ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Detail conscious
- Acceptable personal grooming standards
- Ability to perform tasks that require physical fitness
- Resides geographically for contract support (call-out etc)
- Compliance with a non-smoking, alcohol and drug free company policy
- Compliance with company administrative procedure
Location: Telford, England