Salary: £15.33 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As the Engineer, you will be in the very heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion, who want to contribute to our ongoing success.
As the Engineer, you’ll be working in lots of different environments, working with a variety of team members who are passionate about delivering the best possible service and working to fix the mechanical issues that occur.
· IEE 18th Edition Electrical Regulations Certificate.
· Full UK Driving Licence.
· Previous Responsible Person, Authorised Person or Competent Person M&E experience.
· Sound technical understanding of M&E systems including PPM, Reactive Maintenance and Fault Rectification.
· Experience of delivering FM services in a PFI environment.
· Current LV or HV Authorised Person Training competent.
· Current Working at Heights Authorised Person Training competent.
· NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma in Health & Safety or willing to work towards.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Engineers with previous Engineering experience, hold relevant qualifications to join our team and ensure that we can provide the best service to our customers!
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire