Shift hours: Permanent
We are looking for a Cleaning Manager to be responsible for the management and delivery of all types of cleaning provisions at North Middlesex Hospital. To manage a highly trained team to deliver an efficient and profitable domestics service, within contract scope and Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Communicate any on site client changes in relation to domestic to line manager
- Action plans are completed following client satisfaction surveys and Communicate regularly with client
- Ensure that document standards are high and impact on increase in positive patient satisfaction scores
- Analyse and manage effectively in unit cost in relation to the domestic service
- Ensure that full stock checks are carried out on weekly bases and the required level of chemicals, equipment and consumables are ordered accordingly.
- Be responsible of the day to day operations of the domestic department observing a predetermined budget.
- Analyse and manage effectively in unit costs relating to domestics. Use healthcare best practice to achieve efficient labour levels
- Team are supplied, trained, coached and developed. Supervisors are trained and empowered to effectively lead their teams
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms for domestic services
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Operational experience in a domestic service
- Team management experience
- Infection control knowledge
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
- Able to communicate at all levels
- HND/Degree in Management
- Financial acumen
- Industry aware
- Assertive, calm and works well under pressure