Are you a talented, experienced Development Chef looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Warner Leisure Hotels is seeking a Development Chef to join their team, based at our development hub in the grounds of Heythrop Park Hotel in the Cotswolds.
As a development chef at Warner Leisure Hotels, you will have the opportunity to showcase your culinary experience and help shape the menu offerings for multiple brands across the estate. You will work closely with our talented development team to create new and exciting dishes that will delight our guests and elevate their dining experience.
We are looking for someone with a history and passion for developing menus and is used to working in a team that own the life cycle of projects from beginning to end, including menu creation, developing dishes, full implementation, and training of our kitchen brigades across all 16 hotels.
You must have excellent communication skills, work collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver projects on time and ensure tight deadlines are met.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Warner Leisure Hotels, as there are several impactful changes to our Food and Beverage offerings in 2024 and the opening of our 16th Hotel The Runnymede.
If you are a talented and passionate development chef looking for a new opportunity to showcase your skills, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits of working with us
- 22 Days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- Ability to purchase further holiday allowance through our Holiday Buy Scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies (Eligibility dependent)
- Financial Well-being support by access earned salary through Wagestream
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Additional earning potential through the Annual Bonus Scheme
- Access to fantastic discounts offers with many national brands and retailers through our ‘My Bourne Hub’ page
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate’s experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at : Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Heythrop Park Hotel, Oxfordshire, OX7 5UF