As a Subway® delivery driver you are not only an important member of the team, but also the face of our brand as you deliver the customer orders in person with a smile on your face.
- Our freshly prepared sandwiches must be delivered on time within 40 minutes of ordering
- Billing of checkout processes
- Ensuring our first-class service and the best product quality
- Maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway® brand and customer expectations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Support of the service team in the restaurant
- help in the store in between deliveries like slicing, defrosting, cleaning and serving Customers.
Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential because you will receive full training and undertake various University of Subway® courses. What’s more important is a winning attitude. If you’re currently working in retail or in a restaurant, perhaps you are studying or have recently graduated and are looking to start a career in the food industry. This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- A positive charisma and a friendly, confident demeanour
- Full UK driving license
- Good local knowledge
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Motivated, reliable, committed and punctual
- Openness in dealing with people – in a team and with guests
- Team spirit and service orientation
- Good communication skills
6 Sycamore Place Hill Avenue Amersham