In a Nutshell…
We have a great, new opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our team within Vistry West Yorkshire, at our office in Wakefield. As our Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for providing a first-class level of customer service through assisting customers. You will be working within a small team, assisting with the rectification of defects whilst properties are within the warranty period. Liaising with customers, subcontractors, and our clients, to enhance the customer experience under The Customer Journey. You will be organised, extremely helpful, and resourceful, and able to use own initiative. You’ll understand that what you do is important, and the impacts on the team, the department, and the wider business. Ensure all calls and emails received into the department are answered professionally and courteously and logged accordingly always complying with company policies and within the departments KPI’s. Liaise between sub-contractors, sites, and clients to ensure accepted defects are undertaken and completed within the Service Level Agreements, and to our customers satisfaction
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Experience of working within a customer focused role.
- Experience of working within the housing industry is essential.
- Ability to generate professional correspondence unaided.
- An enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on their own initiative with strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A commitment to work as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Good working knowledge of excel work and outlook.
- Good working knowledge of COINS & Keys.
- Working knowledge of Customer Services Database (Clixifx) and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with a proven track record of using trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Assertive and tenacious, able to influence others and resilient to deal with disgruntled customers. Ability to make proactive recommendations.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Team player and supportive of colleagues.
More about the Customer Service Coordinator role…
- Oversee build cases raised at the Courtesy Visit, ensuring that all cases (jobs) raised to Site are rectified within the Customer Journey timeline, and a signed courtesy visit form is provided to customer care to confirm that the Plot is now handed over to Customer Care.
- Respond to emails in a time efficient manner, after you have carried out a full diagnostic of the customers issues before taking any action, establish whether a call would be more proactive or whether an email is an acceptable level of customer service, before proceeding to raise a case and job.
- Consistently and accurately communicate with both customers and sub-contractors alike through to completion of the remedial work to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- Manage Customer Service operative’s diary on a day-to-day basis, ensuring all relevant information is provided within the diary including materials required and materials to be collected.
- Work directly with Head of Customer Care to assist in the management of large-scale works.
- Produce accurate and correctly prioritised job sheets for sub-contractors, ensuring all relevant information is completed on the case and job raised, the relevant subcontractor contact is selected, and the job sheet is emailed to the subcontractor.
- Using KEYS reports, understand your priorities for day/week, chase sub-contractors to ensure the customer has been contacted within the SLA timeframe when a job has been instructed, appointment dates are booked and works completed, meeting the SLA target dates.
- Attend regular meetings with our clients to discuss defects raised and update on any defects that are open at that time.
- Maintain accurate records on KEYS of all actions via the IT systems in place.
- Contact the customer at the Key stages of the Customer Journey.
- Ensure all records are made available for a contra-charge process to be followed until closure.
- To assist the BU in achieving 5* Builder status at 8 week and 9 months.
- Continue to look at ways to improve the service and implement best practice
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: 1 Red Hall Avenue, Wakefield, WF1 2UL