In a Nutshell…
We are looking for a calm and motivated Customer Service Coordinator to join our fast-paced Customer Service team in Vistry Northern Home Counties, based at our office in Milton Keynes. As our Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for dealing with customer concerns received by telephone or written communication and co-ordinate and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner, delivering the Vistry commitment to the customer journey.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Good planning and organisations skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- A polite, tactful, and assertive attitude
- Patience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- Good team working skills
- Experience working for a residential house builder ideally within the customer facing environment
- Good understanding of building regulations and legal obligations.
More about the Customer Service Coordinator role…
- Keep purchaser’s plot file information up to date.
- Keep purchasers, Customer Service Manager, and Subcontractors up to date at all times as appropriate.
- Record receipt of all purchaser’s correspondence and respond within 3 working days.
- Issue instructions to Sub-contractors.
- Monitor and update NHBC claims if appropriate.
- Assist cost monitoring.
- Follow up all outstanding remedial works and take appropriate action to ensure works wherever possible are completed within a 28-day period.
- Record dates of customer visits and log all defects identified.
- Carry out all necessary calls in relation to the customer journey.
- Keep data system up to date at all times.
- Carry out general administrative duties.
- Work directly with Customer Service Manager to assist management of large-scale works.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: Building 7,Caldecotte Lake Business Park, Milton Keynes, MK7 8JU