Salary: £10.37 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re looking for a Customer Service Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for Healthcare on a part time basis, contracted to 25 hours per week. You’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, takes pride in their food and most of all, join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Healthcare? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Serving customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless personalised experience
- Being knowledgeable about the food service and helping customers with natural service
- Representing Healthcare and maintaining a positive brand image
- Handling cash and operating the cash register
- Complying with Food Handling and Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will:
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be an excellent team player with great communication skills
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate Exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis throughout this winter, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- All team members eligible are entitled to a 50% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/0601/76523012/52538022/MED #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.