We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Renewals Associate to join our Education and HR/Payroll Renewals teams. Reporting directly to the Renewals Manager, your main role will involve managing client interactions to deliver top-tier customer service, retain our existing clients, and enhance the company's reputation to drive sales.
In your capacity as the Customer Renewals Associate, your key responsibilities will include reaching out to current clients to facilitate policy renewals and preparing the necessary documentation. You should possess a deep understanding of what constitutes exceptional customer service, coupled with the ability to adapt, multitask, and strong skills in negotiation and problem-solving.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Renewals Associate in this team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Offering dedicated and friendly service to all customers, providing quotes, and assisting with inquiries.
- Maximizing IRIS's revenue from each customer while maintaining exceptional customer service and adhering to company policies.
- Taking ownership of customer inquiries until they are fully resolved.
- Communicating quotes and recommending the most suitable options in terms of price and coverage to meet customers' needs.
- Responsively addressing customer inquiries received via email or phone, ensuring timely acquisition and communication of all necessary customer information.
- Managing the renewal request system and ensuring that renewals are processed before their due dates.
- Engaging in telephone account management and cultivating strong customer relationships.
- Maintaining a satisfactory level of product knowledge by staying updated with product developments.
- Providing proactive customer communications and monitoring customer activities.
What are we looking for?
This role is ideal for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Proven track record in customer-facing roles, whether in-person or over the phone
- Proficiency in IT, with an understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience in Sales or Account Management roles (desirable)
- Previous work experience in the Education, HR/Payroll or Accountancy sectors (desirable).
In addition to the core skills/experience above, the following competencies are essential for success in this position:
- Energetic and highly motivated team player
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- Proficient at data entry, document production, and supplying information promptly and accurately
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal, and numerical communication skills
- Maintains composure under pressure through logical thinking
- Self-driven and enthusiastic team collaborator
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Aspires to advance and develop a career within a thriving organisation.
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus commission
Location: UK Remote, Manchester