Hello, we’re Starling. We built a new kind of bank because we knew technology had the power to help people save, spend and manage their money in a new and transformative way. We’re a fully licensed UK bank with the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive tech company. We’re a bank, but better: fairer, easier to use and designed to demystify money for everyone. We employ more than 2,500 people across our London, Southampton, Cardiff and Manchester offices.
This is an exciting opportunity for customer focused, analytical individuals to join our brand new team!
The Customer Outcome Analyst role will ensure that customer facing teams and colleagues are delivering good outcomes in line with Starling’s culture and values.
The role will help us to develop our processes in order to minimise risk and improve the customer journey.
In this role, you will spend the first 6 weeks full time in our office, followed by hybrid working.
- Perform holistic manual reviews of Starling customer journeys
- Determine whether the right outcome is achieved, with the investigation and analysis focussed on individual circumstances
- Identify where opportunity exists to improve the customer journey, including challenging policy and/or procedure if appropriate
- Provide clear and concise written analysis and feedback to colleagues
- Utilise outcome data to identify root cause and thematics
- Understand and communicate how products, services and activity contribute to your findings
- Adapt to changing requirements which evolve as part of a ever growing business
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Work in conjunction with company policy and procedures
Behaviours and Competencies:
- Resilience and positivity-An individual who views a situation with logic and perspective.
- A pragmatic approach to decision making, adept at looking at ‘the bigger picture’ when working in a subjective environment
- Work autonomously and take ownership of workload and time management
- Maintain own knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry practices.
- Integrity- Always do the right thing for our customers, colleagues and Starling.
- A positive “can-do” attitude whilst working in a changeable environment.
- Effective communication style that’s adaptable to a diverse range of customers
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Passionate about delivering service excellence.
- Proactive and demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise in a changing, busy environment.
- Effective communication style that’s adaptable to a diverse range of customers and colleagues.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to summarise findings accurately and concisely, and communicate clear rationale for decisions
- 25 days holiday (plus take your public holiday allowance whenever works best for you)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Annual leave is increased with length of service, and you can choose to buy or sell up to five extra days off
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Salary sacrifice, company enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance at 4x your salary & group income protection
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth including mental health support and cancer care. Partner benefits include discounts with Waitrose, Mr&Mrs Smith and Peloton
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Incentives refer a friend scheme
- Perkbox membership giving access to retail discounts, a wellness platform for physical and mental health, and weekly free and boosted perks
- Access to initiatives like Cycle to Work, Salary Sacrificed Gym partnerships and Electric Vehicle (EV) leasing
About us: You may be put off applying for a role because you don’t tick every box. Forget that! While we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re always open to discussion. So, if you’re excited about working with us, but aren’t sure if you’re 100% there yet, get in touch anyway.We’re on a mission to radically reshape banking – and that starts with our brilliant team. Whatever came before, we’re proud to bring together people of all backgrounds and experiences who love working together to solve problems.
Starling Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Starling Bank are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Starling Bank may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. Our Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information.