** Remote/home working allowed **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
Saga has undergone a digital and data transformation, implementing additional technology to drive automated and targeted customer journeys.
And right now, we are looking for an experienced CRM Executive to deliver new campaigns and journeys across the business. This role will be instrumental in helping to shape and deliver our marketing automation programme. You will be responsible for executing all campaigns to the correct customers at the correct time; ensuring accuracy and attention to detail, with all correct sign off procedures followed. You will own campaigns from initial inception, design, execution, and analysis.
You will bring experience in delivering exceptional customer experience by designing, building, and executing multi-channel integrated campaigns, using a combination of SMS, DM, Outbound and Email deliveries, using dynamic content where possible to personalise content to our customers.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you have a marketing background and are enthusiastic about delivering an exceptional customer experience, then apply now!
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract until January 2022.
- Analysis, segmentation and targeting of customers within internal database
- Planning, creating, and executing multi-channel, automated campaigns, including email, postal, SMS and outbound. Covering all CRM aspects of the campaign, from data brief to post campaign reporting where needed
- Execution of multi-campaign testing programmes within campaign builds
- Working alongside the CRM Technical Specialists and CRM Project Lead to deliver a CRM programme of continuous improvement
- Ensuring activity is trackable for all required metrics within CRM remit and proactively suggest areas of improvement using a test and learn framework
- Demonstrable CRM (specifically Adobe Campaign) experience incorporating integrated campaign delivery across multiple touchpoints, customer journey development, automation, multi-channel workflows and dynamic content delivery or equivalent tool
- Experience in building technical queries and calculations within the Adobe Campaign tool or equivalent tool
- Evidence of full ownership of campaigns from inception through to analysis
- Knowledge of Adobe suite of tools and new, emerging technologies
- Knowledge of data integration and a passion for digital solutions
- Strong technical data management and handling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and able to come across as a professional, credible, respected representative of Saga
- Strong levels of multi-tasking, prioritisation, and solution-orientated approaches
- Sound understanding of a financial service regulatory environment
- Superior professionalism with internal and external teams
- Well organised and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Proactive and positive mindset
- Numerate and analytical
- Self-sufficient and strong ownership skills
- Technical thinker and able to think around problems to find effective solutions
Our values are:
- Precision Pace – Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
Job Reference: saga/TP/89/1350