Creative Director – Experience
Chancery Lane, London,
At Digitas, we harness the power of connection to make positive impact everyday. We have a relentless focus on creating connections to help our clients’ businesses grow, connecting diverse people, ideas and expertise in innovative and exciting ways.
We are making positive impact with our amazing clients, through our capabilities in Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Digitas. Experience the power of connection.
Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Digitas is hiring a Creative Director – Experience to lead highly collaborative project teams delivering connected experiences. We are looking for someone with a background in visual design, who sees greatness in every brief, guiding clients, and mentoring designers through the product process from ideation to delivery of beautifully crafted products.
Here’s some of the things you would be doing if you joined our Experience Team:
- Leading key accounts by building trusted client relationships.
- Mentoring teams of designers to create beautifully crafted work that has impact.
- Facilitating workshops and managing stakeholders through the product process.
- Working in short “sprint” like engagements to uncover problems or craft potential solutions.
- Working with the ECD to grow and mentor the Experience team and help push for more innovative processes, tools and techniques.
- Be an advocate for the product process within the agency and with clients.
- Leading new business activity.
- Championing and applying accessibility and inclusive design approaches.
- Warm and empathetic, with the gravitas to lead by influence.
- Credible, with the ability to supportively challenge our clients, helping them change how they think and how their business operates.
- A natural problem solver
- An excellent communicator and storyteller, both in speaking and writing.
- Ability to prioritise work and resources across multiple engagements.
- Incredible attention to detail
- A strong team mentality
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to lead ideation and concept development.
- Proven use of research and validation experience which you draw on to inform your solutions.
- Able to demonstrate work that has had commercial success.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.