Are you an ambitious tax professional that thrives on working as part of an amazing team on a wide range of corporation tax matters?
We are looking for someone to join our awesome tax team, who has a real focus on building on their tax knowledge and experience to help deliver a robust & tax efficient service to help clients meet their wider objectives.
As our next Tax Manager, you will look after a portfolio of clients to deliver both compliance and advisory services whilst providing a “wow!” experience, removing the jargon and ensuring a stellar first-rate service. You will be the main tax contact for many of your clients, whilst working closely with our senior team on others.
What we are looking for…
- Someone with experience of managing a client portfolio within a corporate tax focused role and have a passion for your clients and their business
- An awesome advisor with a wider tax mindset, ensuring we provide our clients with the tax support they need
- A great communicator who excels at building strong and trusting relationships (internally and externally)
- Experience of looking after a variety of clients (examples being large corporate groups / internationally owned / private equity backed)
- A focus in developing and coaching the wider team
What’s in it for you…
We have always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to where you work and how often you take holiday. We give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, as well as the trust and accountability to deliver.
Cooper Parry’s mindset is simple. We put our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then they do amazing work.
That’s why we offer things like:
- A streamlined, client-focused service free from unnecessary red tape
- Encouraged and entrusted to do what you do best
- Open holidays to take as much as you need
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- A truly flexible approach to work – “Work From Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
- Tailored training, development and career growth, empowering you to reach your goals
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme to help you with your physical, mental, spiritual and financial health
- Volunteering opportunities – community is a central part of our wellbeing programme
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about and thrive.
**We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.