Hours: Full time – to include alternate weekends
Rate of pay: £10.00 per hour
We now have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and talented cook to work on a full-time basis 07:30-17:30 to include alternate weekends
The successful applicant must have previous experience in a cook position in a quality-driven establishment. The ideal candidate will need to be motivated and have a genuine passion for food and quality to make a real difference to our patients.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and hygienic environment along with knowledge of all health & safety, COSHH and food hygiene and handling legislation.
- Preparation of meals and cooking
- Ordering of food and provisions
- Ensure that all dishes are properly cooked and attractively presented
- Manage the kitchen
- Monitor usage and stock
- Completion of all registers and logs
- Daily cleaning
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities but reflects accurately the position of the units cook.
Benefits of working for us:
- Competitive rates of pay
- £250 Recommend A Friend bonus
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS check
- Stakeholder pension
- Share Save Scheme
- Free employee assistance programme
- Annual employee awards evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
- Free on-site parking
Who we are:
The Oakleaf Group, part of Caretech, is a leading provider of specialist brain injury rehabilitation services for male and female adults. All Hallows is a 29 bedded unit for men and women based in the village of Ditchingham on the Suffolk/Norfolk border. The centre supports individuals with complex healthcare needs associated with a neurological condition, including acquired brain injury.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
Location: Bungay, NR35 2QL