Salary: £11.6 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Cook – RNAS Yeovilton
£11.60 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
We’re currently recruiting a passionate Cook to bring the flavour to Defence on a full time basis, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
As a Cook, you will support our talented culinary teams in preparing and serving the delicious food we’re known for! You’ll help to keep our clients and customers smiling with dining experiences that align with popular tastes and dietary requirements, and in return, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your culinary career in a market-leading food service company.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing high-quality food that brightens our customers day
- Working in a team to prepare and serve delicious meals
- Seeking opportunities to improve our menus and food services
- Maintaining a positive brand image through exemplary customer service
- Recording and reducing food waste levels
- Supporting with all kitchen organisation, stocking, and cleaning responsibilities
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations.
Our ideal Cook will:
- Be passionate about world-class food and customer service
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Have a good understanding of Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Have a flexible approach to working
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/2201/95876001/52581231/ONE
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone’s talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive – Diversity is Our Strength!