Salary: 13.50 -15.50 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
Diageo is a leading alcohol drinks company with a strong focus on celebrating life every day, everywhere.
To support the Concierge Team Leader to deliver and administrate the IFM function that supports the delivery of ‘One Sodexo’ IFM services at Dundas House. To support Concierge Team Leader in the service delivery of site services and administration. Deliver a proactive service model to support the development of the contract across all services. Support the Management framework in delivering 100% compliance in Sodexo, Diageo and regulatory matters.
- To be a proactive customer focused individual with an exceptional eye for detail and the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels.
- To be a forward thinker with a methodical approach, exceptional planning, and excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Working with our customers, promoting and enhancing the workplace experience, delivering a safe and compliant working environment.
- To assist in the delivery of first class soft service experience through attentive service
- To support the onsite facilities team and promote a can-do attitude supporting the staff shop, reception, cleaning and catering when required
- To own and take responsibility for all floor areas and ensure that a 5 star customer service is experienced by all.
- To be visible to all users and build relationships with all levels of user.
- To ensure the floor area is complaint with Health and Safety procedures.
- To ensure that the floor area is compliant to environmental procedure.
- To ensure that the site rules are enforced.
- To report all faults and issues to the relevant service partner as directed
- To monitor and review the vending areas
- To support building users with meeting room technology, through regular checks
- Supporting the building users when new technology is implemented
- Monitoring room and hospitality bookings, ensuring tasks are processed in a timely manner and that all relevant departments are liaised with.
- Monitor and replenish photocopiers around the building as required
- To work as part of the soft services team and multi skill in all positions including, but not limited to, switchboard, hospitality and reception.
- Undertaking the induction of new employees to Dundas House
- To have a full working knowledge of the building including all services
- To assist with administration duties
- To assist with hospitality deliveries and supporting catering services
To carry out basic maintenance tasks as required
- Excellent communicator.
- Working with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines
- SIA License holder
- PC literate with experience in Microsoft office applications including outlook/word/excel
- A highly customer focused individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- The role holder will have a confident manner and be competent to support customers
- The role holder will be smart, presentable and have impeccable personal hygiene
- Show attention to detail
- Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous experience of providing similar service bundles via a multi-skilled workforce to blue chip organisations or within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service
- Experience with focusing on individual customer requirements and care whilst meeting required service levels
- Experience working in a confidential environment
- The role holder will have an understanding of the customer business operations for their area, and will understand the operating model of the Diageo business
- The role holder will have a strong customer service background
Location: Dublin 8, Ireland