Location: Hotspur Way, Enfield, EN2
£11.95 an hour
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
We are looking for someone that has a passion to cook and wants to start their career in a 5 star kitchen cooking for athletes and learning how to become a chef. We will put you on our chefs academy which includes studying, on and off the job training and give you all the training and tools that you need.
The shifts are mainly 07:00-15:30, 40 hours a week and you will be required to work 2 weekends in a month.
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Manager
- Contribute to the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- Support Manager with stock taking when required.
- Carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- GCSE level education or above
- NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- Flair and innovative with menus and food presentation
- Good listening skills