Salary: £12 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
- 5 days out of 7
- Shifts between the hours of 8am & 10pm on a rota basis
- 10am start on a weekend
- Only work every other weekend
- Flexible shifts
- Great work life balance
We are currently recruiting an ambitious Commis Chef to help us create exceptional food experiences for ESS on a full time basis.
As a Commis Chef, you will be working in a passionate and hard-working team to create an outstanding culinary experience for our customers. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to ESS? HereÕs what you need to know before applying for a Commis Chef position with us.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Being an enthusiastic team player and excellent communicator
- Helping with general kitchen tasks as directed
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand imagevComplying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Commis Chef will:
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Passionate about great-tasting food
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/1503/95972001/52421148/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.