Commercial Change Analyst
Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid –
2-3 days in office each week)
Annual salary + bonus and
We’re looking for a
driven and curious Commercial Change Analyst. Your analytical and change
management ability will drive key components of our 5-year business strategy.
Make an impact on large-scale Commercial change initiatives, unlocking a
significant c.20m EBITDA opportunity. It’s not just a role; it’s your chance to
contribute meaningfully to our business growth
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the
– Collaborating with cross-functional teams,
crafting business cases and influencing strategic decisions.
– Leading project delivery for both medium and
large-scale commercial initiatives.
– Providing analytical support, shaping
Commercial strategy and decision-making.
– Diving into the analysis of business
drivers, industry trends, and competition for informed decision-making.
– Identifying and evaluating growth and
improvement opportunities across Commercial operations.
What we’d like you to bring:
– Commercial experience with a flair for change management and process improvement.
– Robust analytical and problem-solving skills – you’re able to identify and address issues or challenges within a process, as well as finding creative and effective solutions
– The ability to build relationships, establish trust and collaborate with a wide-range of stakeholders
– A driven mindset of continuous learning and improvement.
What’s In It For You?
– Holiday allowance that rises with service, plus a ‘Holiday Buy
– Annual bonus
– 20% discount on both Haven and Warner Hotels holiday for you, family and
– Comprehensive wellbeing support
– Access to the Bourne Leisure corporate box at the O2 Arena ,London
– Exclusive discounts with corporate partners
– Exciting career pathways, including Learning and Development opportunities
such as Apprenticeships and Degrees
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven
& Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful
seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional
people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture,
which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise
openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be
their authentic selves.
We operate a hybrid working model, meaning 50% of your working week will
be spent at the office, occasionally on Park, or at external events.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
The interview process will be up to 3 stages and may contain a presentation or
skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable
adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us
Diversity, equity, and
inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to
these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage
applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy
to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require,
including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about
every candidate’s experience during the recruitment process and are here to
provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable
adjustments while applying, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.