Salary: Up to £50,000
Shift hours: Permanent
Cluster Financial Controller
Up to £50,000
The Venues Collection, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, are a unique collection of eight mid-range venues. We bring people together, offering them spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate. From large scale conferences, small meetings, team building and every business trip in- between to weddings, family get together and weekends away with friends and loved one. Whatever guests need we have space for it.
Are you an ambitious and commercially minded Hotel Financial Controller looking for a new challenge within a genuinely interesting industry? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cluster Financial Controller to join our team at Milton Hill and Alexandra House
As the Cluster Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing the financial reporting and management information. Reporting into the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with statutory, accounting and control procedures.
You will have total autonomy of the financial reporting including the P&L Account, payroll, Supplier payments, aged debt and total control of all the financial processes across both sites. Proven experience of creating annual budgets and forecasts is key.
To be right for us, you will have previous experience of managing the whole accounting process within the hospitality industry with experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience working with and dealing with all elements of Financial Management
- Have proven experience of managing a small team, including Sales and Purchase ledger
- Have the ability and confidence to work closely with senior managements and HOD’s to resolve issues and queries
- You will be experienced in collating and producing forecasts, payroll and journals holidays
- Hotel / venue experience is a desirable