At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
An exciting opportunity to join our Client Engagement team based in Horseferry House. As the Client Engagement Experiences Co-ordinator you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of exciting, elevated experience formats for execution by our regional teams. You will work closely with the Senior Manager of Client Experiences to ensure high quality and timely delivery of events that are delivered in line with client needs and driving commercial results.
- Support with delivery of an elevated and flawless three days London Show experience for Top Clients (4 shows a year)
- Support with execution of Client activations available to retail teams (in store and out-of-store) and across channels
- Support with the delivery of gifting and collateral options across key moments, such as cards, festive gifts, and any special initiative tools e.g. look books
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Manager Client Experiences to support delivery of elevated experience formats across all key Client moments
- Facilitate collaboration between central and regional teams, connecting teams across multiple departments, building close relationships across the business, esp. with central marketing and creative teams
- Help with the creation of CMD briefs and follow up with relevant parties to help drive projects forward
- Liaise with regions to scope needs and enable briefing of relevant Client activation formats
- Liaise with regions to deliver clienteling “always-on” activation menu and full year activation plan
- Manage the PO process for gifting and collateral samples
- Work closely with PD teams to support delivery of samples for regional client events
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure timely execution of plans
- Previous experience in coordinating events or shows within a luxury retail environment
- Previous experience in a Front of House retail role
- A keen interest in the fashion industry and up to date knowledge of current trends and themes within the industry
- Passionate about driving positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Collaborative team player with the ability to build strong internal network to connect teams and facilitate processes
- Energetic, flexible and positive mindset
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.