At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
We are looking for Client Advisors to join our stores in Heathrow on a full-time basis.
You will be at the forefront of our iconic brand combining an enthusiastic and authentic approach for our products in a dynamic teamwork environment that foster networking. Burberry's retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for – world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
- Display excellent customer service skills to reflect Burberry's luxury brand standards
- Exhibit motivation to succeed, consistently meeting individual sales goals making your customers’ experience unique and unforgettable
- Build customer loyalty through active client development
- Learn and participate in required training to help with the regular introduction of new products and services
- Help maintain the shop floor, assist with visual merchandising, stock management and replenishment
- Previous experience in achieving sales targets in a Fashion/Luxury retail environment
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be a plus (Mandarin, Russian, Arabic…)
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling, knowledge of current trends
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, team player
- Organised, able to multi task and problem solve while working with pace
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.