Salary: £10.31 – £10.31
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To supervise and work alongside the cleaning team, including the allocation of workloads, monitoring progress and performance, managing periodic calendar, determining work priorities, HR issues, paying particular attention to productivity, timekeeping and quality control
- Assist with general administrative support
- To check on-site job request software for incoming cleaning requests and deal with accordingly.
- To clean all areas to a high standard and use cleaning materials and consumables safely adhering to all COSHH regulations.
- General cleaning duties
- Carry out cleaning audits to monitor operatives performance and adherence to company standards and provide action plans as required
- Meet with clients to discuss any quotes, adhoc requirements, complaints and emergencies and take appropriate action.
- Manage emergencies via the out of hours emergency call out telephone on a rota basis.
- Flexibility is required to cover all shifts within the cleaning department
- Assist with the recruitment, management, induction, training, development, motivation and appraisal of new and existing employees within the business to promote good employee relations and operate within company procedures, legislation and the Investors in people standards
- To control and monitor the correct use of appropriate cleaning materials and equipment in the respective areas.
- To carry out any stock checks on equipment and materials required.
- To authorise, allocate and record staff absences.
- To attend meetings, training workshops and other training courses as required.
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods and procedures
- To comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- To assist with general training requirements of the cleaning department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the responsibility of the position.
Must have a proactive approach to the role
Ability to use a variety of general electrical cleaning equipment.
Excellent attention to detail and cleaning to a high standard
Excellent time keeping
Ability to deal with the cleaning staff in a professional and helpful manner.
Health and Safety knowledge.
Experience of working with risk assessments and safe systems of work.
Excellent communication skills.
Good computer skills (Microsoft office)
Ability to make last minute changes to cleaning rota due to unplanned absences/events.
Location: Liverpool city centre, England