Salary: £9.50 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
About the role
At Sodexo, we place our clients at the heart of everything we do as we believe it’s the little things that make the biggest difference.
For our cleaners, every sweep of the brush is a step towards improving our colleagues and visitors day. We currently have an opportunity for you to join us at Proctor and Gamble London, West Thurrock, Essex! You’ll be ensuring that our work environment, offices, communal floors, and toilets are kept sparkling.
Following important guidelines, such as COSHH, colour coding will be important, and we’ll help train and support you every step of the way.
A few things about you
We want you to bring your flexible approach, excellent customer service and communication skills and your keen eye for detail with you when you join us. Being a team player is also important.
Previous experience in a similar role would be great but if you’ve got great people skills and a positive can-do attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
Sodexo embeds a strong Safety culture in everything we do. There’ll be company procedures to follow alongside our Health & Safety practices so it’s vital that you’ll champion this.
Main Responsibilities (Subject but not limited to)
- To clean to a high standard all your designated area
- To ensure that all task are carried out in a professional manner, following all safety systems and risk assessment directions
- To comply with SODEXO and P&G health and safety rules and regulations
- Wear the correct and appropriate PPE specified at all times
- To provide high personal standards of work, personal hygiene and appearance
- To assist with any special duties required some of which may occur outside normal working hours
- To undertake all required training in relation to all aspects of the cleaning service delivered to the client as requested
- Complete a schedule of cleaning tasks as directed by the cleaning manager or supervisor
- Ensure that all requirements in relation to COSHH are adhered to as specified by the cleaning manager or supervisor
- To report all faults in relation to cleaning machinery /equipment to the cleaning manager /supervisor
- To report all building defects to the cleaning manager or supervisor
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Organisational skills
- Cleaning Experience in a similar environment (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to comply with service requirements in line with client and company policies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Location: West Thurrock, Grays, Essex, England