Salary: €11.5 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
You must be legally authorised to work in Ireland. We are not currently able to offer visa sponsorship or assistance.
As a Cleaning Operative, youÕll be instrumental in creating a welcoming, hygienic environment, which will help to deliver exceptional results for our clients. No previous experience is required as we will provide you with the skills needed. This is a part time working 20 per week.
As one of our dedicated Cleaning Operative, you will be responsible for providing a clean, comfortable, and safe environment which helps shape those vital first impressions and demonstrate the high standard our organisation has. ItÕs not just for those who visit a premise, but for the people working in them too!
- Working alongside our cleaning and facilities teams to keep environments safe and hygienic for every client and customer
- Dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas to a high standard
- Ensuring surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints are sanitised regularly
- Performing additional cleaning duties when required, such as mopping up spillages quickly and efficiently
- Emptying and disposing of bin waste
- Monitoring and re-stocking cleaning supplies.
- ‘Can do’ positive attitude
- Good people & teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn
- A good level of English.
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria, if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
- Free meals while at work
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day-out venues, gyms, golf courses, and many more
- Flexible working to support work-life balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Learning & development programs available for personal and professional development & growth
- Access to wellness programs to promote the mental health and well-being of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every colleague joining us and pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all our colleagues. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Please review our Privacy Notice for details on how we maintain, protect and why your personal data is collected when you apply for a job with Compass Group. We will not retain any CV’s or job applications for longer than necessary.
Job Reference: com/0601/91941001/52499879/ROI #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Dublin City Centre