Cleaner position at Rendall & Rittner (Landmark Pinnacle, Canary Wharf, E14)
Location – Landmark Pinnacle (Canary Wharf, E14)
Working Hours – Saturday – Wednesday 07:30 – 16:00
Salary – £22,000 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
The role will be based at a prestigious development in Canary Wharf. The development consists of 162 serviced apartments, 70 shared ownership apartments, 752 private apartments and 1 commercial unit, totalling 985. The apartments are spread over 75 floors making it one of the tallest residential towers in Europe!
The development also benefits from a car park, gardens and further amenity spaces including a gym, a cinema, a media room and private resident’s lounge. The development is a short walk from either Heron’s Quay or South Quay DLR stations, with Canary Wharf also close by.
What makes a successful Cleaner at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll be someone who cares passionately about creating a positive, clean, and safe environment for residents, guests, and your team.
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage, communicate and inspire others.
- you’ll have an understanding of Health and Safety processes at a residential development.
- You have a good eye for detail, carrying out regular inspections and cleaning, reporting any defect and health and safety concerns.
- your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build strong working relationships with residents, guests, and external contractors.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Cleaner at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary