Salary: Up to £14 per hour (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef Manager – Leicester
£14 per hour
Monday – Friday role (weekend cover would be required in staff absence.)
Free parking & Meal on shift. Uniform provided.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Chef Manager to join our team in Leicester. You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be. This is the perfect role for someone looking to take their first step in to Chef Management.
As the Chef Manager, you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible.
- Previous chef experience required.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
- Retail and commercial skills are a must.
- Financial awareness.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Computer literate.
- DBS will be required for this role.