Salary: £11 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Chef Lead to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Eurest on a part time basis, contracted to 30 hours per week.
As a Chef Lead, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Eurest? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- 5 over 7 to include some evening and weekend work – 6 hour shifts only
- Ideal for a chef looking to step up to management level with deputising for the unit manager will be expected
- Access to Compass perks at work program
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you into unit management and a career within the contract catering industry
Our ideal Chef Lead will:
- Be a team player and the skills to lead a team and deputise for the manager
- Flexibility to assist with overtime and annual leave cover
- Passionate about Food, and experience in Food handling
- Confident in Stocktaking and food ordering, and have full HACCP/ up-to-date Food Safety understanding
- Computer literate
- Have experience within customer relations
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/3010/96804001/52508721/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Haydock Saint Helens