Shift hours: Full Time
About the Role
Here at Sodexo, our talented Chefs use their passion to create beautiful dishes using the finest ingredients, whilst being sensitive to nutritional needs and environmental impact.
We put our dedication to fabulous food in the spotlight to showcase what our talented team can do! We are looking for Chef to join our amazing team!
This is a great opportunity to support our Armed Forces and improve the quality of their daily life, as the site is not only their workplace but also a home to many of them!
Sodexo reserves the right to close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
A few things about you
We want you to bring your passion for food, great communication skills your innovation when you join us!
Being part of a busy team will allow you to demonstrate your excellent service standards, as well as give you opportunities to prepare, cook and present delicious, fresh dishes for our students and staff.
You’ll need to have:
· Food and Hygiene and Health and Safety Certificates
Sodexo embeds a strong Safety culture in everything we do. There will be company procedures to follow so good knowledge of HACCP, COSHH procedures and Food Hygiene Regulation is vital.
· Responsible for prepping and cooking meals for each service
· Hygienically maintaining a kitchen
· Filling in due diligence paperwork
· Working alongside a busy team in a face paced working environment
· Follow recipe cards
· Follow Sodexo and government policies and procedures
- Work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Be able to follow recipe’s
- Highly motivated
- Great communication skills
- have previous experience as a chef
Location: RAF Benson, Wallingford, England