Salary: £9.89 – £9.89
Shift hours: Full Time
Assisting in the production and service of food according to Service Level Agreement while maintaining correct levels of Health and Safety.
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals and breaks at the required time, being provided to the standard of the food service offer(s)and laid down in the Service Level Agreement and to the Client’s, Customer’s and Sodexo’s satisfaction.
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customer’s special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the service for all Hospitality related activities, production service, clear down.
- To report and, where possible, take action for any incidents of accident, fire, loss, damage, unfit food, or any other irregularities.
- To attend meetings and training courses as required.
- Delivery of a consistent level of service, within the Company’s standards, to the contract specification, service offers and agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Compliance to company and statutory regulations relating to the safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Unit audit scores.
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to verbally communicate effectively with customers, clients and staff.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Literate and numerate.
- 5706/2 or NVQ2 chef qualification, or equivalent
Location: Aldershot, England