Shift hours: Permanent
Catering Manager – Hastings
Our Education team, Chartwells is in need of a Catering Manager to join their team in a busy Secondary Academy based in Hastings.
Managing a large catering team of 8, we are seeking a Catering Manager to join us at the Secondary Academy to ensure that we are delivering the best catering offering across breakfast, break and lunch service. Working closely with the Client to ensure that the offering is kept current and appealing in the ever changing and very competitive market.
As well as having a hands on approach to the catering offering, the Catering Manager will also be responsible for the back office delivery of weekly reporting, stock control, labour costs, health and safety on site and team training.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Catering Manager looking to enhance their management skills in a busy, fast paced school environment.
The Catering Manager for this busy unit will have the following;
- Hands on catering experience
- Good knowledge of current health and safety rules and regulations
- Management experience
- Experience in a contract catering setting
- Ability to build long lasting client relationships
- Positive working attitude that is able to lead by example
- Excellent computer skills
This is a great opportunity to be part of our Chartwells family and really be part of a team!