Salary: £9.5 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re looking for a Customer Service Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for RA Group on a part time basis. You’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, takes pride in their food and most of all, join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. In RA Group you’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to RA Group? Here’s what you need to know before applying for a Customer Service Assistant position with Compass Group UK&I:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To serve customers with products / hot and cold food and barista style beverages on a counter during service times, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless personalised experience
- To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements
- To keep clean all work areas during and after opening hours and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- To receive stock, store and check for quality and quantity; ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated, ordering and stock takes.
- Replenish and clean vending machines to required standards
- To assist in the preparation of hospitality if required
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will:
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be an excellent team player with great communication skills
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate Exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK?s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: compass/11112021/86030001/52442609/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.