Salary: £8.91 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Are you a team player with a passion for food and people? Do you thrive in a busy environment? If so, then we are looking for someone just like you to help us deliver exceptional customer experience for Chartwells on a part time basis.
As a Catering Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. In return, you will have the chance to progress with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Chartwells? Here?s what you need to know before applying to be a Catering Assistant with Compass Group UK&I:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Creating attractive food and counter displays
- Representing Chartwells and maintaining a positive brand image
- Handling cash and operating the cash register
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Catering Assistant will:
- Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Display passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Be an excellent team player
- Arrive equipped with a desire to succeed in your role
- Thrive working under pressure
- Demonstrate outstanding timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Have experience within a similar catering-related role, but this isn’t essential.